Wednesday 13 October 2010

Whenever...

Whenever you start something new...you stop something else. Everything has two sides. I am looking very much forward to my next step and new adventure, but very sad leaving all behind here. Am I doing the right thing? I am! Am I going to regret leaving everything behind here? Maybe! But you know...I left my city many times before and it never turned its back on me, en contraire, it opened its arms even more each time I came back.

Whenever you leave someone,...you meet someone new. Will I miss my friends? Of course I will...but I know that I will see or hear them sooner than later. Will I feel lonely? Maybe some nights I will sit at home and envy the fun the others have together the exact same moment over here. Will I meet new people? Of course I will, and I am sure that they will be just as great as the ones I left behind.

Whenever you question an idea...you are on a good way. Nothing is perfect and never fool yourself. Will I work more than I worked before? Sure I will, and I will enjoy every second of it! Will I succeed? I never doubt my talent and drive to reach my goals - not even one day! Will I have a nervous breakdown one day? I guess not, and in case I should...I want you to be with me and get drunk on the beach!

Whenever you are not sure if you are on the right way...just keep going, because you never know where you might end up or who you might meet. Never doubt your talent or yourself, stay positive and enjoy every second you can. Trust your strength and optimism and you will be happy. Dont let judgement by others come in between you and your dreams. Remember: You have only one life...live it to its fullest!

No comments:

Post a Comment