Wednesday 5 January 2011

It´s Time Baby...

After I broke my watch 8 years ago while stumbling a bit tipsy through Bologna by night...(let us just say I leaned a bit too hard on one of these columns with my left hand...), I have not bought myself a new watch. Timeless, but not clueless, I was wandering around the globe for years and years...having missed a couple flights, dates, meetings and I don´t want to know what else...

So, I thought, it is time to get myself a new watch! The only problem is that I am extremely picky and the ones I like...are waaaay too expensive. Then I came across the Plasteramic collection by ToyWatch and fell in love...finally some watches that match my pants or socks...

Some of them are even fluorescent and glow at night! You can have these plastic fluo Rolex look-alikes from 195.00$. I guess I will start with red...


No comments:

Post a Comment